2011-05-24

The Dybbuk



Tonight, there was my friend Sandi Hilton playing a part in The Dybbuk play at La Sala Rossa, which was definitely the appropriate venue for it. I especially liked the important role the the lights were playing through out the story, it seems to be 'my thing' these days... I also love the image on the promo poster; it captured my heart and attention.

Mon amie Sandi Hilton a joué dans une pièce de théâtre (The Dybbuk) ce soir à La Sala Rossa, qui fut l'endroit idéal, soit dit en passant, pour présenter une telle pièce. J'ai par ailleurs vraiment apprécié l'éclairage et le rôle important qu'il a joué tout au long de l'histoire, on dirait bien que c'est une des choses que je remarque le plus ces temps-ci... De plus, j'aime beaucoup l'image utilisée pour la production imprimée; elle a su capter mon attention.